[sf-perl] [job] AllTrails - #1 Outdoor App on iPhone - Lead Developer

Russell Cook russell at alltrails.com
Fri Apr 15 16:30:16 PDT 2011

I just stumbled on the SF.pm meetup group and was so excited to find it!

My name is Russell Cook and I'm the founder of AllTrails.com which I'm happy
to say is powered by Perl. I've been developing in Perl for more than 8
years and Perl helped me built/sell my last company, beRecruited.com.

Perl was an easy choice when we launched AllTrails and now that our site and
traffic is taking off we're looking to expand the team. The ideal candidate
would have a passion for the outdoors, love coding in Perl, be super
scrappy, understand viral/social/gaming levers, and have previous experience
building/scaling a consumer web platform. Added bonuses would be front-end
design aptitude and/or experience with mobile development.

AllTrails is backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley and we're
building a world class team that is passionate about developing innovative
products to help users rediscover the outdoors.

If you love the outdoors and coding in Perl (or know someone who does), drop
me an email and I can follow up with more information about the company and
position. Referrals greatly appreciated.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting many of you at the next SF.pm meetup!

Russell
russell at alltrails.com
http://alltrails.com