[sf-perl] Padre Perl IDE .dmg available for Macs now

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 14 15:08:21 PST 2010

@#$%!!

Between the latest version of CPAN's Wx and Padre itself, something is only compiling for x86_64, which means that people like me who run Snow Leopard on a 32-bit Mac can't run it at all.

So I can't run either the Padre.app from the .dmg file or wxPerl anymore. Bleh.

I'm going to have to pull my old wxPerl from my backup disk when I get home, but alas, Padre is out of my reach. :-(

I've been looking for a Mac perl-specific refactoring editor for years now, too.

-- Mike
Mike Friedman | HighWire Press, Stanford Univ | friedman at highwire.stanford.edu