[sf-perl] [ meta ] new leadership chosen

Fred Moyer fred at redhotpenguin.com
Thu Nov 20 20:11:00 PST 2008

All,

I'm delighted at the opportunity to take the reins here at sfpug.  I
would like to extend my thanks the others who also stepped up to help
out the group and hope that they will assist me in leading this
community.  Matt will also be doing the group a great service in
providing a meeting venue at Six Apart, in addition to keeping the
group going for so long.

Tradition dictates that there is normally no meeting for sfpug in
November and December due to the holidays which intercede with our
normal meeting dates of the fourth Tuesday of the month.  However, I
am looking to put together a end of the year social for the group,
stay tuned for the details.

Thanks, and hope to see you all at the upcoming events.

- Fred