[sf-perl] [ meta ] new leadership chosen

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Fri Nov 21 09:31:34 PST 2008

Matt, Fred, All:

Might I suggest that you're looking at this the wrong way?

The main reason why the other SFPUG has meetings *every* month, with a
speaker every time, is that we have two organizers, David and me.  And we
may soon have a third.  There is absolutely no reason why SFperl needs to
have a single exclusive leader.

My suggestion is that Fred and Joe both work to organize meetings.  That
way, if Fred is busy with client/family/house flooding/whatever, we don't
miss a month.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus