[sf-perl] Do You Twitter?

David Scott ds94103 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 22 14:54:58 PDT 2007

How does one get started with Twitter (or Jaiku for that matter)?  I've
spent some time investigating, but there seems to be a pretty big hump
to get over just setting up friends lists, etc.  Also, SMS costs money.

I may sound like an out-of-it old fogey here but the overall usefulness
of micro-blogging doesn't exactly hit me right between the eyes.  Is
there a secret sauce?