[San-Diego-pm] Quarterly Meeting Tuesday, April 12th, 7 PM PDT

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:06:52 PDT 2022

Hey there Perl Mongers,

Our quarterly meeting is **tonight**. We'll be meeting at our
standard time, 7 PM PDT, and at our typical location, online (details
below).

Bring any questions you want to talk about

Topic: San Diego Perl Monger's: Q2 Meeting
Time: Apr 12, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81324693965

The passcode is available by running the following Perl code:
    perl -E 'say 2+5,5,+2,2+5,5**2'

See you all tonight!

Bob