[San-Diego-pm] Quarterly Meeting Tuesday, April 12th, 7 PM PDT

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:10:44 PDT 2022

Hey there Perl Mongers,

I ran across this, and I thought it was a clever use of the <=> operator:
https://blogs.perl.org/users/aristotle/2022/04/ordering-ops.html

Also, this is just a quick reminder that our quarterly meeting will be
happening on Tuesday evening.  As with the prior meetings, we will be
meeting online.  At the moment, there are no presentations planned, but
I'll see if something can get put together in the next few days (please
contact me if you have something to contribute).  Otherwise, it will be a
meeting to discuss the latest happenings in and around Perl, Raku,
technology, and whatever else seems relevant.

I'll send out another reminder message early next week, with some
additional details.

Bob