T-Shirt code and SDPM server

Chris Radcliff chris at velocigen.com
Fri Jun 22 16:43:20 CDT 2001

~sdpm~

Bruce Timberlake wrote:
> I guess this could work;
> we'd have to decide who "owns" it and then re-mail the check(s) when/if
> they come in...

Yeek! We don't want that at all. If checks are going to go to YAS, then
they should go directly. As soon as checks get to us for any length of
time, they become ours, i.e. auditable and scary.

If CafePress can't send checks directly to YAS or PM, then we should
probably just sell the shirts at cost.

> Also, does anyone in the group have a preference for the OS installed on
> the SDPM server when we get one??

If we install Linux, VelociGen can donate a copy of VelociGen 4.0 to
allow fast CGI-style programs and Perl embedding. Otherwise, I don't
have a preference.

Cheers,
~chris
~sdpm~