Meeting on the 18th (*not the 25th*)

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jul 12 12:15:42 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
Well, we had come up with two designs before.  I believe Anthony has
volunteered to work both designs into something pretty for t-shirts.  If
anyone else would like to try, the two designs nominated were

http://faqchest.dynhost.com/prgm/SDPM/sdpm01062611_18102.html

and

http://faqchest.dynhost.com/prgm/SDPM/sdpm01062610_17818.html

So if anyone wants to get artistic, I'm more than willing to offer up a
free t-shirt and small cash prize for anyone that can come up with the
best design.  Please submit graphics to me.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Florez, Nestor wrote:

> ~sdpm~
> Well, is the decision is not made yet then,
> how about a Camel at the beach in sunny San diego
> and the letters "SD-Perlmonger" or just "SDPM".
>
> Thanks,

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org