[Purdue-pm] Meeting in one Week

Bradley Andersen bradley.d.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:09:05 PDT 2013

I would really be interested in this as well, and might attend, depending
on the day of week.

In all the places I have ever worked, we always say we're going to do the
leg work before we write any code, or we're gonna do test-driven
development.

Guess how many *.t files I have ever seen, outside of CPAN?

ZERO.

Nobody writes tests.  And I mean nobody.

So I have very limited experience, because I only have time to do what
people will pay me to do, and they will never pay me to write tests.  And
they are all losing money in the end because of it.

/bda