APM: Re: Fwd: Majordomo results

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Tue Oct 23 11:13:46 CDT 2001

> I had a look earlier. that's a lot of modules! it's funny, I was
> talking to my friends about Mail::Sender the other day (about the same
> you have a note about on your page).

My oldest. Something I'm kind of ashamed of. It's in big need of
total rewrite ... which I plan for years already and never had time
and strength to start.

> > If you create a better looking page or some poster or whatever I'll
> > be gratefull.
>
> I'll see what I can do...

Thanks :-)

> > > when did you start it?
> >
> > I think in May this year ... after I left the army (I had to serve
> > for one year ... but it was more like holidays. Much needed
> > holidays!)
>
> what do you do? where do you work? I take it you're a professional
> perl programmer of some sort, but do you do anything in particular
> (web stuff, sysadmin, whatever)?

I used to work as a sysadmin/user suport person in an advertising
agency for 2.5 years.
Now I'm working for TMP.worldwide as "backend developer".
I'm currently working on an Intranet/Internet project for automated
job offer posting. One of it's faces will become part of monster.com.

Mostly ASP/VBScript and MSSQL ... but I'm using Perl for some
tasks as well of course. For example to generate the VB code ;-)

And you?

Jenda

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me