APM: Re: Fwd: Majordomo results

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Tue Oct 23 10:56:51 CDT 2001

On Oct 23, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> I've never been good in webpage design. I'm a programmer, not a
> designer. If you look at my home page you see it's totaly
> minimalistic.

I had a look earlier. that's a lot of modules! it's funny, I was talking
to my friends about Mail::Sender the other day (about the same you have a
note about on your page).

> I used to play with desing back in 95-96, but I got tired with it. It's
> better to spend time writing code.

I know how you feel. :)

> If you create a better looking page or some poster or whatever I'll
> be gratefull.

I'll see what I can do...

> > when did you start it?
>
> I think in May this year ... after I left the army (I had to serve for one
> year ... but it was more like holidays. Much needed holidays!)

what do you do? where do you work? I take it you're a professional perl
programmer of some sort, but do you do anything in particular (web stuff,
sysadmin, whatever)?

cheers,

 - peter.

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.