APM: Re: Fwd: Majordomo results

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Tue Oct 23 07:32:21 CDT 2001

> > Well .. the problem is that I'm really not the right person to start
> > or manage anything like this. I feel most confident behind a
> > computer, not speaking to people. And managing anything, finding
> > people who might be interested, "advertising"
>
> I know how you feel.
>
> > ... not something I would be able to do.
>
> would you want some help? I'd quite like to meet up with some other
> programmers (who spoke english!) for a few beers. I could at least do
> up a better webpage for you. :)

I've never been good in webpage design. I'm a programmer, not a
designer. If you look at my home page you see it's totaly
minimalistic.

I used to play with desing back in 95-96, but I got tired with it. It's
better to spend time writing code.

If you create a better looking page or some poster or whatever I'll
be gratefull.

> > Plus I did not have much time lately.
>
> bah, worst excuse ever. :)

Well you are right. I could have found time for this if I tried.

> > I thought that is will work out somehow, but it did not. :-(
>
> when did you start it?

I think in May this year ... after I left the army (I had to serve for one
year ... but it was more like holidays. Much needed holidays!)

Jenda

== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==
violent psychopath who knows where you live.
      -- Rick Osborne, <osborne at gateway.grumman.com>