APM: Re: Fwd: Majordomo results

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Tue Oct 23 06:27:00 CDT 2001

On Oct 23, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> > oh well. roughly how many people are on the list?
>
> About ... four ???

really? wow. I didn't expect there to be many, but that's a pretty small
list. :)

> Well .. the problem is that I'm really not the right person to start or
> manage anything like this. I feel most confident behind a computer,
> not speaking to people. And managing anything, finding people
> who might be interested, "advertising"

I know how you feel.

> ... not something I would be able to do.

would you want some help? I'd quite like to meet up with some other
programmers (who spoke english!) for a few beers. I could at least
do up a better webpage for you. :)

> Plus I did not have much time lately.

bah, worst excuse ever. :)

> I thought that is will work out somehow, but it did not. :-(

when did you start it?

 - peter.

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.