[Phoenix-pm] unlicense.org

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Sat May 29 06:56:08 PDT 2010

On 2010.05.28.12.28, Darrin Chandler wrote:
| GPL started out complex and politicized. It's getting worse. If you want
| what the GPL is trying to do then I think that's part of the price.

I think it's getting better :) . The price? Freedom. Hells yes.

But semi-not-really-kidding aside, my favorite is the LGPL (or other
linking-based exceptions). Freedom for my code, but do what you want
otherwise.

Also, while we're sharing, my wife came along with me to hear Stallman
talk quite a few years ago and came up with the perfect description of
him and his vicious support of his cause -- "Freedom fascist."

You WILL be Free :)

--Brock