[Phoenix-pm] anyone use perl for non CGI here?

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Sun Mar 5 11:01:28 PST 2006

Cool.  Hope you can make it.  A portiot of SCM land would be a great
presentation, and an intro to Perl/Tk (Tim did one years ago, but maybe we
can videotape this one for Website posting, and of course, there are lots of
new faces who missed Tim's (by the way, we haven't seen or heard from Tim in
ages)) would be most welcome.  But if you can think of something you'd rather
do, by all means.

-scott