Phoenix.pm: Save the Damian Fund

Scott Walters phaedrus at illogics.org
Fri Jan 11 13:00:40 CST 2002

Anyone care to nominate me (or anyone else) for the position of..

"Perl Mongers Phoenix Treasurer"

?

Seriously, if two (preferably trustworthy) people had the
information, they could police each other. Of course,
for very large amounts of money, the money should be sent
to YAS directly, and the cancelled check obtained.

I myself nominate Kurt, as he sometimes makes it to the
meetings, and he has little need to embezzel charity funds,
having an acceptably well paying job ;)

-scott