[Philadelphia-pm] An Introduction and Inquiry About meetings

John Kominetz john at kominetz.com
Tue Jun 30 07:38:06 PDT 2015

Nodding Head closed its Sansom Street location and is brewing at an
undisclosed location. So we need to establish new social and technical
venues?

As another lister can attest, Tired Hands in Ardmore is amazing [
http://www.tiredhands.com/ ]. That should definitely be on the list for
social in the suburbs.