[Philadelphia-pm] An Introduction and Inquiry About meetings

Guo Yixuan culu.gyx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:24:37 PDT 2015

Hello,

On Jun 29, 2015 16:08, "Walt Mankowski" <waltman at pobox.com> wrote:

> [...]
July

> > > I believe so, yes.  Will we have a projector?
> >
> > Yes, the room I have in mind has a projector.
>
> Unfortunately it turns out I can't reserve the room I want after 5
> PM.  Sorry.

I'm also interested and trying to contact people in UPenn's Engineering
School about room reservation.

It seems that some previous meeting is in Levine Hall, so it's likely to
work.

Regards,
Yixuan

(Perhaps a short introduction: I'm a graduate student in Applied Math,
UPenn, and use Perl as my favorite scripting language.)