[Philadelphia-pm] An Introduction and Inquiry About meetings

Kurt Starsinic kstarsinic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:39:56 PDT 2015

I would love to come to your talk, Mark.

It has been far too long since the last Philly Perl Mongers meeting, and
far too longerer since I attended one. I hope to remedy both of these
matters soon.

It would be great if we could do a meeting out in the 'burbs for a change,
which is a lot easier for me these days with child care and bedtime and
what have you.

Which leads me to emphatically endorsing John's idea of meeting at Tired
Hands in Ardmore, the Jewel of the Main Line, spitting distance from
Lancaster Avenue, the Paoli Thorndale line, and the 104 bus. The food and
beer are fantastic (really), they can seat huge parties, and they don't
have a problem with lollygaggers.

I'm deeply interested in static code analysis these days, and would be
delighted to attend or give a talk on the topic sometime.

- Kurt