[Pdx-pm] Liz and Wendy visit to Portland - anybody interested in meeting

Jeff Hammock jeffery.hammock at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:16:55 PDT 2015

Although I've yet to attend a single PM gathering (i.e. I'm a complete
unknown to the group), I'd love to join you; seeing as there will be a
couple of kaaskop visitors.  My perl skills are middle of the road.  And
my  Dutch 'taal' skills are terrible despite my birth in Zeist.  Thank
goodness the Dutch all seem to speak better English than I do.  Actually
I'm just needing an excuse to enjoy some beer, if you'll put up with me.

Jeff