[Pdx-pm] Liz and Wendy visit to Portland - anybody interested in meeting

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Mon Jun 15 14:19:50 PDT 2015

OK, thanks for your input.

Let's go to the Green Dragon.  The multitude of beer types intrigues me.  :-)

As Schwern pointed out (in a private message),
starting a bit early might give liz and me the
opportunity to hug him, so let's start at
17:00.  We will hang out there quite some hours,
so anybody coming in later will be fine to meet with us.

Green Dragon, 17:00 and later.  See you there.  Looking forward to meet y'all!

Greetz,
Wendy van Dijk