[Pdx-pm] Liz and Wendy visit to Portland - anybody interested in meeting

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Tue Jun 16 23:24:15 PDT 2015

Well, Jeff, we'll see who speaks the better
English.  Maybe we can try some beer and do another attempt at that game.  :-)
By the way, my Perl-skills are near zero.  It's
Liz who is the genius.  So don't be worried about
your skills, which are certainly better than mine.
See you Thursday.
Greetz,
Wendy