[Pdx-pm] February meeting topic (and speaker) needed

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:13:39 PST 2012

Something that's not on the list that I would find useful would be to
have a hardly structured gripe about getting to know perl session
where everyone that has not talked presents a few things that are
'wrong' or 'hard' in there opinion as a way to give us ways to improve
access to the perl community.

--
benh~

http://about.notbenh.info