[Pdx-pm] February meeting topic (and speaker) needed

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:09:57 PST 2012

I could put on my dancer advocate hat if we wanted to do a web
framework lightning talk &| panel. Also as much as there are warts I
could do a small 'How ben uses dzil to build and maintain CPAN
modules, and how you could too with out much hassle' talk though again
I think the how to maintain CPAN modules should be a bit more
encompassing so also might be better suited to a lighting talk &|
panel setup.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 14:10, Eric Wilhelm <enobacon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We need a topic and a speaker for the February meeting (and the next few
> months, for that matter.)  What topics would you like to hear about?
>
> Suggestions from last night's meeting:
>
>  Perl on Android
>  What's New in Perl 5.12/5.14 (or Year-in-Review)
>  Getting Started on Win32
>  AnyEvent.pm
>  Web Frameworks
>  Unit Testing Strategies
>  Creating XS Modules
>  Managing per-Application Dependencies
>  Lightning Talks:  My Favorite Module
>  CPAN Module Creation and Packaging
>
> Please consider whether you could present on one of the topics mentioned
> in the coming months.  First-time speakers are welcome (and you might
> even just want to do half of a pair of half-length presentations.)  If
> you think you might be able to give a talk, please feel free to contact
> me about it off-list.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric
> --
> We did have a meeting wishlist page on the wiki at one point... that's
> the best part about a wiki!

benh~

http://about.notbenh.info