[Pdx-pm] [Open Source Bridge] CfP ends March 25th!!!!

benh ben.hengst at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 09:16:29 PDT 2010

Open Source Bridge
http://opensourcebridge.org

Open Source Bridge is a conference for developers working with open
source technologies. It will take place June 1–4, 2010, in Portland,
Oregon, with five tracks connecting people across projects, languages
and experience to explore how we do our work and why we participate in
open source. The conference structure is designed to provide
developers with an opportunity to learn from people they might not
connect with at other events. Attendees will learn and interact at
three days of traditional conference presentations, a day of free-form
unconference sessions, and our 24-hour Hacker Lounge.

This year we are thrilled to have an excellent downtown location at
the Portland Art Museum ( http://pam.org/ ), an extra day packed full
of open source goodness, and an on-site 24-hour Hacker Lounge! As a
user group member, you can use the coupon code "osbugluv" to register
for only $200 when you select either an Early Bird Registration
(through April 1st), or a Regular Registration (after April 1st).
Learn more and register today at http://opensourcebridge.org/attend/

The conference is run entirely by volunteers who believe in the need
for an open source event that focuses on the culture of being an open
source citizen, regardless of where in the stack you choose to code.
All proceeds from conference registration and sponsorship go directly
to the costs of the conference.

Our event shares in-depth knowledge about using, creating and
contributing to open source as citizens of a greater community. You’ll
find relevant information whether you write web apps for the cloud,
tinker with operating system internals, create hardware, run a
startup, or blog about technology.

We're still seeking proposals — and we've just extended the deadline
through March 25th — so submit yours before time runs out at
http://opensourcebridge.org/proposals/

Visit http://opensourcebridge.org/ to learn more about the conference,
see our session proposals, and register to attend.

Thanks!

--
benh~

http://three.sentenc.es/