[Pdx-pm] QA Panel / Tool Expo - meeting tonight

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed May 13 17:26:01 PDT 2009

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Wilhelm <enobacon at gmail.com> writes:

Eric> Sadly, I will be unable to join you this month as I am out of town on
Eric> business.  I'll leave you in Jonathan's capable hands.  He'll be in
Eric> charge of taking role and making you all play nice.  He'll also mention
Eric> that now might be a good time to start thinking about whether we want
Eric> to make a 2009 t-shirt (or hat (or socks.))

I can't make it either.  However, allow me to semi-announce that there *will*
be a larger-than-life blowout Stonehenge party at OSCON this year... the usual
Wednesday Night shindig.  Stonehenge is presenting LinuxFund.org's 10th
anniversary... partying like it's 1999.  Location to be announced, but
certainly within walking distance of the San Jose Convention Center.