[Pdx-pm] QA Panel / Tool Expo - meeting tonight

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:09:36 PDT 2009

The May meeting will be an open panel and show-and-tell covering QA
tools and techniques.

  Wed. May 13th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek -- 1731 SE 10th Ave.

So far we have:

 * Hans Dieter Pearcey will talk about using the CPAN.

 * Jonathan Leto will share his experiences using Smolder.

 * Gabrielle Roth will present some "getting started" advice on testing.

 * Michael Schwern will recap the 2009 Perl QA Hackathon o' Birmingham.

 * You will talk about Test::Pod or CPANTS or NYTProf or something.

See the wiki for the latest information on who is speaking about what:

  http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?May2009Meeting

(Hint:  If you want someone to talk about something, write down their
name and what they're going to say.  If someone else wrote down your
name, you should write something about what you'll have to say.)

As always, the meeting will be followed by social hour at the Lucky Lab.

Sadly, I will be unable to join you this month as I am out of town on
business.  I'll leave you in Jonathan's capable hands.  He'll be in
charge of taking role and making you all play nice.  He'll also mention
that now might be a good time to start thinking about whether we want
to make a 2009 t-shirt (or hat (or socks.))

See you all next month!

--

        http://pdx.pm.org