[Pdx-pm] Building DBD::mysql on Mac OS X

Selena Deckelmann sdeckelmann at chrisking.com
Fri Jun 8 11:19:08 PDT 2007

Have a look here and see if that fixes your problem:

http://jayallen.org/journey/2006/04/dbd-mysql-build-problems-on-mac-
book-pro

Hard to say without more information what your specific issue is, but
it generally comes down to where your socket file is located, and
then, perhaps, ignoring the test results.

-selena