[Pdx-pm] 3 Month Contract Opening in Downtown Portland

Dan Iverson Dan at edgelink.com
Fri Jun 8 10:56:56 PDT 2007

Hello,

My name is Dan Iverson and I am a recruiter with Edgelink, a technical
staffing firm in Portland.  I have a three month contract position that
I am recruiting for at this time.  I am looking for a Perl Programmer
with 2-3 years of experience in programming in Perl.  This individual
should also have experience with Linux and/or Free BSD.  This person
will be doing 100% new development on an existing project for one of our
clients located in the downtown area.  We are looking for someone to
start this position in the next week or two so they would have to be
available immediately and work must be done onsite working with a few
other team members.  If you are interested in this position please
contact me as soon as possible.  Thanks and I look forward to hearing
from you.

Dan Iverson
Technical Recruiter
EdgeLink