[Pdx-pm] (off-topic) internal/external simple version control for Mac and Linux?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jan 31 18:30:42 PST 2007

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Dawson <xrdawson at gmail.com> writes:

Chris> We are struggling to find a good version control system that can be operated
Chris> both internally and externally (meaning, for people working inside the
Chris> firewall and outside, at a coffee shop).

Consider OpenVPN, which is relatively easy to set up.

Chris>   I want to use both GIT and SVN.

Since git can layer on SVN, but not vice versa, that means your repo
is forced to be SVN, and git tools can import/export for it.