[Pdx-pm] next meeting February 7th, 6:53 pm

Seven till Seven scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:17:03 PST 2007

Mongers,

Indeed, the meeting will be a week early.  And, since we have no topic,
we'll write tests.

The question is:  Is keeping the thing under test a secret until the
start of the meeting likely to cause more or fewer people to show up?

Does your answer change if I tell you that the video is a rockin'
overview of erlang starring Mike, Joe, Robert?

What if I keep it a secret even while we're testing it?

This will be an interactive session.  Bring a computer if you can,
though you don't exactly need one.  Definitely do bring your thinking
caps because it will be a challenge.

--Eric
--

        http://pdx.pm.org