[Pdx-pm] Job adverts ok by me

Michael G Schwern schwern at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 10:51:20 PST 2007

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> I mostly triggered because it was a *job ad*.  There are plenty of other
> specialized places for that.

Jobs have been posted in the past without a peep.
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/pdx-pm-list/2006-November/003883.html
http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/pdx-pm-list/2006-October/003815.html

Along with all sorts of other only vaguely topical subjects.

This is a small, low traffic group.  Its not NY.pm which was getting flooded with recruiters and adverts and had to institute a no-jobs policy.  Should we start to get too many job averts... well, let's say that would be a fine problem to have.

I encourage posting of relevant jobs by members.