[Pdx-pm] Contract-to-hire opportunity at Xerox

Hille, Edward A Edward.Hille at xerox.com
Mon Oct 16 10:13:57 PDT 2006

I work for Xerox supporting a custom web application that runs
http://www.office.xerox.com/.   The scope of the team's responsibility
has recently expanded and we are looking to bring on another Perl
programmer.  Of course, we are not allowed to directly hire anyone and
instead have to go through a contract agency, but the idea is to convert
the right person before their contract expires.

Since we have to go through this initial "contractor" phase, any resumes
should be sent to carol.heard at adeccona.com.

The job has been posted here: http://jobs.perl.org/job/4763.

If you have any questions about the position or working at Xerox, you
can drop me a line.

Ted Hille
Internet Application Developer
http://www.office.xerox.com/

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In
practice, there is."