[Pdx-pm] Ask PDX.PM: SVK 2.0 on Win32

Kris Bosland krisb at ring.org
Fri Jan 5 13:58:22 PST 2007

	Hmm, when I was looking (TortiseSVN bugs me regularly about
upgrading to latest) I thought I read something that said I couldn't use
1.2 with 1.4.  But that would be a 1.4 client with a 1.2 server.  Maybe
they mean that 1.X client will work with 1.Y server where X < Y?  Maybe it
is a TortiseSVN problem and not a Subversion problem.

-Kris