[Pdx-pm] *.pm shirts Fwd: [pm_groups] Last call for Perl Monger shirts

The Dread Parrot scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:23:38 PDT 2006

If you're not into Portland-specific shirts, you might want to get a
plain-old PM shirt with a camel on it.  Or, maybe just need two or more
perlish (do they dwym?) shirts (never hurts to always be wearing
something that says Perl on it.)

If you're interested, ping me off-list.

Of course, if you just want a short-sleeve shirt and didn't get one last
year, I still have some of those (and they'll be going on clearance at
the next meeting, though sizes are limited.)