[Pdx-pm] April Meeting

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Mon Apr 3 14:42:51 PDT 2006

April Meeting
April 12th, 6:30pm at Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Ave

Spring Cleaning

Eric Wilhelm will lead a discussion on where the group is headed,
going from the discussion we started on the list [1].  Topics on
the docket include:

    * general meeting topics
    * meeting location
    * the impending OSCamp
    * a new leader

Disclaimer: Do not misconstrue Eric's generous offer to lead this
meeting as an attempt to lead the group. He's just bailing us out
as I will be otherwise occupied during the meeting time.

As for having the meeting at the Lucky Lab, I was under the impression
that they didn't charge for using their side room.  They don't, but only
if you reserve it two days before you use it, and it's likely to be gone
by then (and we don't have the $100 to reserve it).

[1]: http://mail.pm.org/pipermail/pdx-pm-list/2006-March/003410.html