[Pdx-pm] [SOT] perl based software recommendations

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Mon Jan 26 13:31:33 CST 2004

> As for webmail, I setup Open Webmail <http://openwebmail.com> which my
> family uses happily. Wasn't too bad setting it up if I remember right.
> It supports virtual hosts and most things you'd care about. Perl &
> GPL.
>
> Mailing list managers, well, does it have to be written in Perl? One
> of the standards is Mailman <http://www.list.org>, which is written in
> Python.  (If it's good enough for pm.org, it's good enough for me.

This is a good start of a list.  So good, in fact, that it was made into
a kwiki page!  Feel free to add to it at
http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?PerlApps .  Poking around, I found the
common regluar expression list, which I just used.  It would be great to
have a nice, comprehensive set of lists like these for our members (and
others) to use.

<subliminal>
Go to the kwiki.  Add something.  Do it now.
</subliminal>

Josh
13 portraits in one series
of photos, 88 photos total