[Pdx-pm] reading/good programming group proposal

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Fri Sep 27 02:43:29 CDT 2002

>> So, just shooting this out to see if there's interest... anyone wanna
>> do an
>> informal, maybe every-other-week-type-thing, get-together to discuss
>> _The Pragmatic Programmer_ in particular and good programming
>> practices in general?  Lovely down-town location?  nudge, nudge, wink,
>> wink???

I am also interested with two strikingly similar caveats:

1. I am most definitely not smarter than anyone, and
2. I don't have a copy of the book yet.  Powells has it for $38, but
bookpool has it for $28, which is far more attractive to an unemployed
person.  Of course, then it would take a while to get here, and you would
all be done with it before I had cracked a page.

Can we set a start date before the first meeting is set?