[Pdx-pm] reading/good programming group proposal

mikeraz at PATCH.COM mikeraz at PATCH.COM
Fri Sep 27 08:22:20 CDT 2002

I'm interested.  Though I need to go get a copy of the book.
Sorry I can't contribute by necessarily being smarter than anyone
else.  I'll try though. :)

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 06:54:32PM -0500, Raymaker, Dora typed:

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   The fortune cookie says:
"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think about."
-- B. L. Whorf