[Pdx-pm] Emergency Perl/MySQL data munging needed

Ovid poec at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 16:37:30 CST 2002

Hi all,

I've just been contacted by someone who needs a *sharp* Perl programmer with MySQL database
experience.  The job is basically to extract data from a series of text files (with a standard
format) and add that data to a MySQL database.

If your Perl Fu is strong, have some db design experience (helpful, but not sure that it's
strictly necessary) and think you can get this done by Monday, let me know and I'll put you in
touch with the person needing the help.

Cheers,
Ovid

=====