[Pdx-pm] Meeting tonight

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Dec 11 12:16:47 CST 2002

>>>>> "Curtis" == Curtis Poe <cp at onsitetech.com> writes:

Curtis>   Further, they said they're going to be a stickler about the
Curtis> $100.00 minimum.

*what* $100 minimum?  are you renting a room?  Or just letting them
know ahead of time that there'll be about 20 in a group?  If the former,
I can imagine a minimum.  If the latter, that is *so* unrestaurant-like!

I suppose I could talk to them as a former restaurant owner. :)