[Pdx-pm] Meeting tonight

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Wed Dec 11 11:52:25 CST 2002

Don't forget that Michael Schwern will be giving a presentation tonight.
Details are at http://portland.pm.org/.

The social meeting is at Rose and Raindrop and I have to say that they're
becoming a bit fussy about us.  They prefer one check, but we usually do
separate ones.  Further, they said they're going to be a stickler about the
$100.00 minimum.  At one point, Tom Phoenix passed the hat to create a small
slush fund for us ($30.00), so we'll be able to cover it if we're short, but
it might be nice if we can find a more suitable meeting place where these
issues are not as significant.  Naturally, finding a place close to ONSITE!
Technology would be helpful.

Also, for those who show up at the social meeting, I've noticed that one
hour seems a bit short, while two hours is too long.  I propose that we
extend it to an hour and a half, or just move the technical meeting up
slightly and have the social meeting afterwards.  Comments welcome.  This is
a benevolent dictatorship :)

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe

Taking e-Business and Internet Technology To The Extreme!