[HRPM] the web site

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Tue Oct 3 12:17:00 CDT 2000

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Lyman Byrd wrote:
> On 03-Oct-2000 Robert Kernell wrote:
> > Hi all. Boy, this is a quiet list. Reflective of its localness I
> > guess.
> >
> > I think I talked another person into attending. He is a TN student.
> >
> > Is the Web Site wrong? It's listing next meeting as Chris on DBI.
> > Hmm... :)
> Yes it is quite. Hopefully that will change here soon as more people
> gain more interest. The next meeting is going to be on TKPerl I think.
> The thought was the presentation would last an hour or so and then we
> could discuss almost anything... Suggestions for topics are always
> welcome I think and if you want to give one all the better...

I've got HRPM on my TODO list in a couple of respects this week.  I'm
going to try to send announcements out a few times this month instead of
just a few days before the meeting.  So - what's the full name of our kind
presenter for next month?  Mike ___ ?

--
</chris>

Adults are obsolete children. -Dr. Seuss, humorist, illustrator, and author