[HRPM] the web site

Matt Shivers mshivers11 at home.com
Tue Oct 3 22:16:58 CDT 2000

Hello all,

I thought I would add a comment. I am planning on discussing Perl/Tk at the
next meeting.

My plan is to start with the basics - What is Tk and where do you get it?
Then I will introduce the major elements of Tk and then get into some layout
issues. I also want to share some problems/solutions I have encountered
while designing with Tk.

I am open to any topic suggestions or problems you have encountered while
using Tk.

I am looking forward to sharing some info with the group.

See you at the meeting,

Matt