[HRPM] the web site

Lyman Byrd lbyrd at memach.com
Tue Oct 3 12:14:18 CDT 2000

Yes it is quite. Hopefully that will change here soon as more people
gain more interest. The next meeting is going to be on TKPerl I think.
The thought was the presentation would last an hour or so and then we
could discuss almost anything... Suggestions for topics are always
welcome I think and if you want to give one all the better...
Lyman

E-Mail: Lyman Byrd <lbyrd at memach.com>   Tel: 757.543.6801x253
     Date: 03-Oct-2000     Time: 13:11:42
    The opinions expressed here do not
necessarily reflect those of Metro Machine Corp.