[niederrhein.pm] Did we know about Frankfurt.pm already? - Duesseldorf.pm

Wendy G.A. van Dijk nl.pm at wendy.org
Mi Jan 30 09:00:42 PST 2013

Maybe we should do it once and see how many
people come and what we all think of the experience.
And Liz proposed something else: meet in
Perl.  We know some nice places where we can meet
as a group.  Somewhere else to have a nice meal
and a drink.  A nice hotel to have a good night's
sleep.  And Perl is halfway between Frankfurt and Düsseldorf.

greeetz,
Wendy