[niederrhein.pm] Did we know about Frankfurt.pm already? - Duesseldorf.pm

Torsten Raudssus torsten at raudssus.de
Mo Jan 28 15:06:04 PST 2013

Yeah every 2 months we should meetup in Frankfurt for one long social,
so like 18 oclock start till 0 oclock and stuff, with a nice room with
supplies. Technical i think every town in germany can reach frankfurt
in appropiate time to be there at location. They only need a sleeping
place then, but that is something that can evolve with the time (and
we still have hotels). I think thats a good direction to think about.
Then doing it at the Weekend to maximize possibilities. Or we start
with all 3 months.