[niederrhein.pm] Did we know about Frankfurt.pm already? - Duesseldorf.pm

Torsten Raudssus torsten at raudssus.de
Mi Jan 30 09:35:59 PST 2013

That makes it more far away for the south part of germany, beside the
fact that for public transport Perl is not like "premium station", so
you need 1 hour additional just for the regional train. Very very bad
for all people who resist on public transport. Frankfurt is most easy
station to reach from everywhere in Germany. Even tho: Nice idea,
would be cool touch, but really for people without car pure horror.