Book: Thoughts on The Definitive Guide to Catalyst

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 12:55:10 PDT 2009

Yo

I too am having a dip into the book and although I have not been able to 'play along' with the examples yet as work has been busy, I intend to have a bash at using it for some of my sites. As MST is one of the co-authors it also seems very personal somehow. I have also been trying to work out which bit Matt wrote, which may seem a little odd, but interesting all the same.

As I go through I hope the learning experience is as good as it promises to be. So often the books I have read deal so much with the higher stuff that the basics are left behind, almost as if to mention them is an admission of not knowing them.

--
Cheers
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces